1. Contingency Services
It is our mission to find you a qualified professional for the job. Our specialists are trained in specific vertical markets, and possess in-depth knowledge of the cannabis and alternative medicine industries. Through contingency recruitment, we assist companies on a project-by-project basis to find top candidates with the skills, talent, competencies, experience and values that you require.
Our Contingency Recruitment service also includes:
- Initial planning and consultation
- Needs assessment and job definition
- Compensation advice
- Reference and background checking
- Assistance in selection and hiring decisions
- Package negotiation
- Orientation and on-boarding
- Post-placement follow-up
We know that to be successful in your business, you need a candidate that not only shares your company’s values, but who is also a cultural fit. CanMar Recruitment is consistently successful at meeting the needs of all parties and increasing retention rates.
During the interview phase, we provide expert assessments on our candidate’s cultural fit with our client company. We do not communicate any information regarding our client’s organizational culture values during the interview phase, instead we are focused on assessing the candidate’s goals, expectations, and preferences without leading.
Once a cultural and competency fit has been established, we provide the candidate with a detailed explanation of our client’s organizational culture as well as the job requirements. The candidate then has the chance to determine whether they feel they are a long-term fit with the company.
CanMar Recruitment, we provide retained search services to recruit highly qualified candidates for senior and executive-level jobs. We offer unrivalled expertise, with a management team that has many years of experience in the recruitment industry. Our team of specialists has specific in-depth knowledge of the necessary steps to recruit for Canada’s government-approved, licensed cannabis businesses. Our skills are uniquely suited to meet your particular needs.
We hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards including:
- Avoiding conflicts of interest
- Loyalty to the client and candidate
- Equal opportunity
- Public interest
Our Retained Search services feature:
- A customized recruitment strategy to match your history and leadership patterns, and that take into consideration your current and future challenges.
- A calendar that starts immediately upon authorization to proceed, that includes regular progress reports.
- An extensive, narrative-written job profile including your organization’s history and leadership patterns, current issues, and future challenges of the job.
- A recruitment process and approach that includes advertising, but also relies more upon aggressive networking than passive advertising.
- A large pool of applicants who meet the minimum qualifications and a targeted, diverse pool of qualified, proven candidates for interview.
- A comprehensive reference and background checking.
- An ongoing quality review of project deliverables, time and service benchmarks, weekly status reports, candidate reports, and coordination/communication.
- A personal guidance and assistance to the Selection Committee, Human Resources, and other staff that facilitates interviews, candidate travel, evaluation of candidates, decision-making, relocation, negotiations, and employment agreement assistance with the candidate selected.
Using an external consultant saves you the expense of bringing HR in-house while making sure your business is run in the most professional way possible. By hiring CanMar Recruitment, you can avoid costly HR mistakes that can have a long-term impact on your business.
Our services include:
- Perform strategic review of the organization
- Provide recommendations for best practices in HR solutions.
- Review of policies and procedures, position descriptions,competencies, objective setting, on-boarding, training and development, and performance management.
- Establish internal documentation, including policies and procedures, and position descriptions
- Develop a tailored solution for your business that covers all bases and protects every member of the team.
- Provide coaching, mediation and both on-site and telephone support for all HR matters, including social and emotional intelligence training and coaching.
- Identify issues and find solutions with the help of an impartial third party. Collaborative HR services provide a neutral ground for mediation and discussion, ensuring objectives are met and that the outcome is to the satisfaction of all involved.